If you want to use the music to underlay films, you have to acquire a separate license for use which authorises the audiovisual use. This license is not automatically included in the purchase price of the CD/MP3. If you want to use our royalty free music for this purpose, please contact us. For the use of music subject to one royalty collecting society, please check the respective society in your country. If you are planning a project in the fitness area that is to be realized in higher quantities, MOVE YA! can also make you an offer in the area of royalty-liable music. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the purchase of a CD/MP3 or the conclusion of the MY! UNLIMITED subscription, you alone receive the rights to play the music to the public during live on-site instruction. Any other use such as the musical accompaniment of films/live streaming is generally not included in the purchase price of the CD/MP3/ subscription and must be licensed separately.
When uploading a video with royalty free background music from MOVE YA! you received the following notification from Facebook shortly after uploading: "Your video is partially muted because it may contain music that belongs to someone else. Learn more about this".
Please note the following:
1. in general, as a customer you must be in possession of a valid license agreement with corresponding right of use for the title/compilation in question in order to use the GEMA-free music from our MOVE YA! Catalog in videos on Facebook as background music. Such a license agreement can be obtained via our product MY! License. This regulation is suspended until 15.05.2020 due to the Corona crisis on the part of MOVE YA!
2. if you have uploaded a video to your Page, Profile or Group, Facebook or its Content-ID upload filter sometimes assumes that you do not own the copyright or have permission to use the music, and then mutes any objectionable portions of the video.
We then ask for the following procedure:
➔ Click on the notification to open it
➔ Click on "Restore Audio" and now a warning appears "You should only post the video with sound if you have the rights to it"
➔ Here you click on "Restore Audio" again and now your video will be displayed exactly as you intended it, with music playing in the background.
➔ Conclusion: you can publish the video!
With royalty free music, in contrast to music subject to royalty, you do not pay any performance fees for public performance, as the composers and authors are not members of a royalty collecting society. The music is not automatically free of charge or freely available because it is labelled royalty free. When reproducing royalty free music in film and video recordings, separate licences apply. Please contact us for this purpose at email@example.com.
A royalty collecting society (like GEMA in Germany: Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights) administers the copyrights of artists who are members of the association. In the case of music that is subject to this society, there is an obligation to pay the society fees for public performances - as instructed. The basis for this payment is an agreement with the association. Most national and international music titles are subject to these societies. Every country got its own society.
A. Tap on the grey area at the bottom of the screen "Use our app now".
A, Either open the menu by clicking on the 3 bars in the upper left corner of the screen
B. Or, by dragging from the left edge of the screen to the right.
C. There are 7 menu items: Player, Playlists, MY! Library, MOVE YA! downloads, Backup/Restore, News, About
1. Here you can backup your own playlists. This is especially important when you update the app. If you do not back up your own playlists, they will be automatically deleted with the update.
2. You tap on "Login via Google", after that the screen will turn grey and you have to wait a few seconds.
3. There you can enter your gmail address, then you wait again a little bit.
4. Now the button "Backup" appears and you tap on "Yes.
5. On a new/different device, you can restore your own playlists using the "Restore" button.
6. The music must be downloaded again.
1. Here are all the songs from the albums you have downloaded
2. Sorted by A-Z/Alphabet, album name/source and BPM number
3. With the magnifying glass at the top, you can search for titles.
4. With the plus you will be forwarded to the area: MOVE YA!
5. Don't be surprised, if you have other audio files on your device, they will also appear here. Under "Source" they are sorted under the heading "Local Tracks".
6. By checking the boxes next to the titles and tapping the play button that appears at the top, you can play the collection of titles you have tapped, or just a single one, depending on your preference.
1. The music is played here, the currently selected playlist is played
2.The Play button to play, the Back button to go to the beginning of the song or to the previous song in the playlist and the Forward button to play the next song in the playlist.
3. There are 3 different play modes
a. There is the infinity mode, then the playlist is repeated after playing.
b. There is the single mode, then only the current song is played
c. The continuous mode, then the playlist will play once continuously and stop after the last song
d. You can change this mode by tapping on the current mode
4. You can also increase or decrease the tempo/ BPM here.
1. All downloaded albums appear here, as playlists to play.
2. By tapping on the play button in the album cover, the playlist plays.
3. You can also create your own playlists.
4. Tap the + in the upper right corner.
5. Now you will be asked to give a name, this is completely up to you.
6. Then tap on the newly created playlist.
7. In the opened playlist tap again on the + in the upper right edge.
8. Now you are forwarded to the library.
9. There all the songs you have downloaded are listed.
10. Sorted by A-Z/Alphabet, album name/source and BPM number.
11. If you have other audio files on your device, they will also appear here. You can also include them in your playlist. Under Source they are sorted under the heading "Local Tracks", but you can scroll down to the bottom.
12. Select the tracks you want to have in your playlist by checking the small box to the right of the title.
13. Then "add" appears in the upper right corner, if you tap on it, these tracks will be added to your playlist.
14. here you can insert individual pauses between the titles if you need this.
15. by holding down the 4 lines you can change the order of the titles, with Apple you have to hold down the scissors for now, then the lines appear on the right side.
16. you can cut titles with the scissors if you want to use only parts of a title.
1. Here you log in with your user data from the online shop.
2. You can also download the albums here.
3. Tap once on the green cloud of the respective album.
4. A circle will fill up, around the cloud, when it is full and the cloud disappears, the music will appear in playlists and the single titles will appear in the MY! Library
A. You can use the APP on 2 devices at the same time.
B. If you sign in on a third device, you will be logged out on the first device and will have to sign in again the next time
A. For iPhones and iPads in the APP Store of APPLE
B. For Android smartphones and tablets in the Play Store of Android.