During the campaign you can use our own royalty free repertoire free for your online lessons (live stream or video upload). We grant you access to all our royalty free group fitness mixes by our digital product MY! UNLIMITED FREE for free via our free APP. All internet platforms on which you provide this online instruction are permitted. The campaign is currently running until 15.05.2020 and will be extended by us if necessary depending on how the situation develops. Music which is not signed as royalty free are explicitly excluded from this promotion!
Yes, the subscription ends automatically after 30 days. You don't have to do anything else. You will receive an info mail 24 hours before the termination. If you wish to continue the subscription, you can purchase the subscription in the webshop again.
The offer can only be accessed via the free MY! APP, which you can download from the App Store or the Google Play Store. You "buy" the product via the web shop. For technical reasons we charge 0,01 € for this purchase. After your purchase, log in to the App with your username and password, then you can download the desired playlists below "MOVE YA!"
When uploading a video with royalty free background music from MOVE YA! you received the following notification from Facebook shortly after uploading: "Your video is partially muted because it may contain music that belongs to someone else. Learn more about this".
Please note the following:
1. in general, as a customer you must be in possession of a valid license agreement with corresponding right of use for the title/compilation in question in order to use the GEMA-free music from our MOVE YA! Catalog in videos on Facebook as background music. Such a license agreement can be obtained via our product MY! License. This regulation is suspended until 15.05.2020 due to the Corona crisis on the part of MOVE YA!
2. if you have uploaded a video to your Page, Profile or Group, Facebook or its Content-ID upload filter sometimes assumes that you do not own the copyright or have permission to use the music, and then mutes any objectionable portions of the video.
We then ask for the following procedure:
➔ Click on the notification to open it
➔ Click on "Restore Audio" and now a warning appears "You should only post the video with sound if you have the rights to it"
➔ Here you click on "Restore Audio" again and now your video will be displayed exactly as you intended it, with music playing in the background.
➔ Conclusion: you can publish the video!
Yes, until 15.05.2020 it is no problem to renew the subscription again. Please wait with the new contract until the previous subscription has expired, otherwise the two subscriptions will interfere with each other. You will receive an email from us when your subscription has expired.
Should you still want to make your films available online or use them after the reopening of the studios/clubs etc. and the end of the "WE SUPPORT YOU!" campaign, we have three offers for you, which differ according to their use:
OFFER 1 NON-COMMERCIAL LICENCE for Studios & Instructors
For only once 24,90 € (incl. VAT) per film/clip (max. 60 min) you can license the unlimited use of this film material for social media and website use.
OFFER 2 COMMERCIAL LICENCE for Studios & Instructors
For only once 59,90 € (incl. VAT) (incl. VAT) per film/clip (max. 60 min) you can license the unlimited use of this film material for social media and website use. This includes a fee-based marketing such as an online video distribution or within a paid prevention course. The crucial point is the monetization / direct money making with the offer.
As of May we will have a new MY! UNLIMITED FREE subscription, which includes the use of all royalty free mixes for performance purposes as well as the right of online use for films (livestream & upload videos). The right of online use for films is only valid during the subscription period. If the subscription is cancelled, the license to continue to make available or use all films shot up to that point online or offline also expires. There will be a commercial as well as non-commercial offer available. Further information will follow shortly.
Condition for Offer 1 and 2
For the acquisition of the respective license we need the title of the project / the length and the used music tracks (title and artist) or compilation from you. The acquired right of use for the named film is unlimited in time. The purchase of the license at a preferential price must be completed by the last day of the promotion period "WE SUPPORT YOU! Royalty free music for your online courses" (currently 15.05.2020).
Purchase of licence Offer 1 and 2
To purchase a license please send us an email with all information to email@example.com.
Should you have bought royalty free MOVE YA! CDs or MP3s, you can also use them for your online lessons free of charge until 15.05.2020. The important thing is that it is a product from the MOVE YA! Publishing House. Other products, even if you bought them from us, are unfortunately not part of the offer. (Exceptions are various AROHA mixes and various LUCIA SCHMIDT products) Check the royalty free status of a product in our webshop: www.move-ya.com/royalty-free (see the product info in the detailed view of the product) or on an existing royalty-free print of your CD.
If you want to use the music to underlay films, you have to acquire a separate license for use which authorises the audiovisual use. This license is not automatically included in the purchase price of the CD/MP3. If you want to use our royalty free music for this purpose, please contact us. For the use of music subject to one royalty collecting society, please check the respective society in your country. If you are planning a project in the fitness area that is to be realized in higher quantities, MOVE YA! can also make you an offer in the area of royalty-liable music. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the purchase of a CD/MP3 or the conclusion of the MY! UNLIMITED subscription, you alone receive the rights to play the music to the public during live on-site instruction. Any other use such as the musical accompaniment of films/live streaming is generally not included in the purchase price of the CD/MP3/ subscription and must be licensed separately.
With royalty free music, in contrast to music subject to royalty, you do not pay any performance fees for public performance, as the composers and authors are not members of a royalty collecting society. The music is not automatically free of charge or freely available because it is labelled royalty free. When reproducing royalty free music in film and video recordings, separate licences apply. Please contact us for this purpose at email@example.com.
A royalty collecting society (like GEMA in Germany: Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights) administers the copyrights of artists who are members of the association. In the case of music that is subject to this society, there is an obligation to pay the society fees for public performances - as instructed. The basis for this payment is an agreement with the association. Most national and international music titles are subject to these societies. Every country got its own society.
A. Tap on the grey area at the bottom of the screen "Use our app now".
A, Either open the menu by clicking on the 3 bars in the upper left corner of the screen
B. Or, by dragging from the left edge of the screen to the right.
C. There are 7 menu items: Player, Playlists, MY! Library, MOVE YA! downloads, Backup/Restore, News, About
1. Here you can backup your own playlists. This is especially important when you update the app. If you do not back up your own playlists, they will be automatically deleted with the update.
2. You tap on "Login via Google", after that the screen will turn grey and you have to wait a few seconds.
3. There you can enter your gmail address, then you wait again a little bit.
4. Now the button "Backup" appears and you tap on "Yes.
5. On a new/different device, you can restore your own playlists using the "Restore" button.
6. The music must be downloaded again.
1. Here are all the songs from the albums you have downloaded
2. Sorted by A-Z/Alphabet, album name/source and BPM number
3. With the magnifying glass at the top, you can search for titles.
4. With the plus you will be forwarded to the area: MOVE YA!
5. Don't be surprised, if you have other audio files on your device, they will also appear here. Under "Source" they are sorted under the heading "Local Tracks".
6. By checking the boxes next to the titles and tapping the play button that appears at the top, you can play the collection of titles you have tapped, or just a single one, depending on your preference.
1. The music is played here, the currently selected playlist is played
2.The Play button to play, the Back button to go to the beginning of the song or to the previous song in the playlist and the Forward button to play the next song in the playlist.
3. There are 3 different play modes
a. There is the infinity mode, then the playlist is repeated after playing.
b. There is the single mode, then only the current song is played
c. The continuous mode, then the playlist will play once continuously and stop after the last song
d. You can change this mode by tapping on the current mode
4. You can also increase or decrease the tempo/ BPM here.
1. All downloaded albums appear here, as playlists to play.
2. By tapping on the play button in the album cover, the playlist plays.
3. You can also create your own playlists.
4. Tap the + in the upper right corner.
5. Now you will be asked to give a name, this is completely up to you.
6. Then tap on the newly created playlist.
7. In the opened playlist tap again on the + in the upper right edge.
8. Now you are forwarded to the library.
9. There all the songs you have downloaded are listed.
10. Sorted by A-Z/Alphabet, album name/source and BPM number.
11. If you have other audio files on your device, they will also appear here. You can also include them in your playlist. Under Source they are sorted under the heading "Local Tracks", but you can scroll down to the bottom.
12. Select the tracks you want to have in your playlist by checking the small box to the right of the title.
13. Then "add" appears in the upper right corner, if you tap on it, these tracks will be added to your playlist.
14. here you can insert individual pauses between the titles if you need this.
15. by holding down the 4 lines you can change the order of the titles, with Apple you have to hold down the scissors for now, then the lines appear on the right side.
16. you can cut titles with the scissors if you want to use only parts of a title.
1. Here you log in with your user data from the online shop.
2. You can also download the albums here.
3. Tap once on the green cloud of the respective album.
4. A circle will fill up, around the cloud, when it is full and the cloud disappears, the music will appear in playlists and the single titles will appear in the MY! Library
A. You can use the APP on 2 devices at the same time.
B. If you sign in on a third device, you will be logged out on the first device and will have to sign in again the next time
A. For iPhones and iPads in the APP Store of APPLE
B. For Android smartphones and tablets in the Play Store of Android.