Here you will find frequently asked questions about music, licenses, payment and your subscriptions. If you have further questions, feel free to call us at +49 (0)4171 - 79599-0 or send us an email at


When do I choose STANDARD and when BUSINESS for individual licensing?

The single licenses are the right choice when you need music for a single film project where there is a definable length. This can be a single video of 45 minutes or, for example, a course consisting of 10 units of 20 minutes each. Generally, you can use each minute of the mix once for a video creation. If you need a different use or want to license multiple mixes once, please contact us.

When I buy a royalty free mix, do I automatically get the license to make films with it?

No, the purchase of a classic fitness mix only includes the use of the music for live teaching. For making movies, a separate license must be purchased.